Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Day of Summer School!!


Well, today is my last day of summer school and I do not start back until August 18th. I am excited because now I get to deal with how neglectful I have been to my house and even to my child. Studying does not leave much time for hanging out or finishing any projects. My goal is to finish all of the projects I have started in the past year and clean out this house in the next 2 1/2 weeks. I guess we will see how that goes. By the way my garage looks, I am not sure it will be possible. Let's not even start with the unfinished hand painted curtains for the playroom, outfits I started sewing for Victoria, handbags, afghans, quilts, jewelry, etc. I guess it is a good thing Victoria starts school on the 11th and I do not start until the 18th.

No comments: