I know it has been a while, but with too much school, too many activities on the weekends, and not enough sleep I haven't been able to get around to updating the blog.
So, what's new?
Brad has a new job which he sorta hates and sorta likes but it is only the end of his first week. Hopefully, he will like it more next week. I think it is a big change with lots of new things to learn and with a little bit of brushing up on his communication skills and asking for clarification, he will begin to really like his new job.
Victoria still hates school but is beginning to accept her fate. She even picked flowers out of the yard yesterday to take to her teachers. According to her, "If I take them flowers, they will know how much I love them." I think we need to work on this whole "presents = love" thing, but she is only four. Victoria has another beauty pageant on the 25th and is semi-excited to be going. I think she is nervous because she didn't do well the last time. Well. a little more practice would solve that but she doesn't want to.
Well I have been studying like a crazy woman and the house is dirty because I don't have time to clean it. Maybe I will get to it in November. LOL! (It's not really dirty, it just feels like it is not as clean as I wish it was.) I have plants that need to be planted piled up by the front door and bags of dirt in the garage. My garden is feeling the neglect due to my studying too. I am very excited to be going on my first SCUBA diving trip tomorrow. We are going to do five dives in two days (sounds exhausting). We are also going to camp at the campground near the lake. Okay, I am not big on roughing it. I like the idea but am not so sure about this, especially with nine people I don't really know. I will keep you posted.
Until next time!
Leah
Easter 2013
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment